Projects are tying up nicely. All is well.
But this space is going to be dead until Monday without your help. It was really fun to Tag Shelly, Becca, and Beck with the last Six-Random-Things Tag, so now I’m tagging YOU. That’s right, if you read this, you’ve been tagged.
Sure, you can quietly slink away and pretend you didn’t see it, but aren’t these blog Tag games something like chain letters? Aren’t you destined to have Bad Luck if you break the Tag chain? Uh-huh, someone’s going to misspell your name when you get your license renewed, and you’re going to have to stand in line at the DMV twice. And you’re going to miss a vital stitch in your current needlework so that you wind up frogging for two days.
Wouldn’t it just be easier to list six random things about yourself? Really.
See you back here on Monday.
OK, I’ll bite.
Six Random Things About Myself:
1. I like your blog and check it out every day.
2. I love counted cross stitch.
3. I love to read and have not been doing enough of it recently.
4. I am a substitute teacher and love doing it 96% of the time.
5. I do not have a blog.
6. My grandkids helped me put up my Christmas tree on Thanksgiving Day.
Jane in WV
6 Random Things
1. Popcorn is my favorite snack.
2. I love my job.
3. My favorite thing today was watching my 10 year old daughter run from my car to the front door of her school lugging that enormous back pack.
4. My favorite thing yesterday was watching my two little girls pick up and admire every christmas decoration that came out of the box.
5. I’m still in love with my husband who I met in 1987.
6. I miss my friend Jen but I’m glad she has a blog for me to visit! 🙂
6 random things about me
1. Cross stitching is a passion
2. Reading is a hobby
3. Married for 39 years to the same guy
4. size 9 shoe
5. Gum drops make me happier then chocolate
6. I ride a honda goldwing…..
Bev, Clinton, MI
You gu-uys! This is great!
I think I’ve changed my mind about this “random thing” business. It’s fun when others do it!
Clearly, I’m behind on the holiday decorating, but I expect we’ll get started this week. I don’t know if we’ll have a tree this year or not, but we’ll do something.
Gum drops would make me happy, too–as happy as chocolate. I’m flexible when it comes to sugar.
Heaps of good luck upon you, Jane, Cathy, and Bev.