The Monday “What have you done lately?” accountability post, where I announce my Needle and Thread: Stitching for Literacy program promotion goal for the week and fess up on last week’s goal.
Holy kangaroos! This could be a full-time job. Wouldn’t that be great?!
Because the 2009 Bookmark Challenge is fast approaching, I find more and more tasks need to be done. My goals last week were to
- 1. work with Libby to coordinate a partnership with the Stitch-N-Pitch program
- 2. update more of the Challenge Kit
- 3. touch base with manufacturers
What I actually did was
- 1. worked with Libby to coordinate a partnership with the Stitch-N-Pitch program. I have a new To-Do list just for this. I’ll have a special Stitch-N-Pitch page here on the site, I think. Mike has already drafted a couple of baseball bookmark patterns.
- 2. updated several pages here and on the Funk & Weber Designs Web site. That’s an ongoing job, of course.
- 3. contacted past participants to confirm who is participating again this year. The TNNA Nashville Market was this past weekend, so I opted to postpone contacting manufacturers once again since most would be attending that.
Truth is, I’ll be doing a many Stitching for Literacy tasks this week, but aside from the necessary business that must be accomplished, I think my goal this week will be to finalize a baseball bookmark pattern. So now I will take advantage of this internet connection to do some research for that pattern.
I’m already stitching bookmarks for this year’s Challenge. Are you?
Categories: Needle and ThREAD