The New S4L Blogger Puzzle Contest begins on Friday, as in two days from today. You’ll have until Tuesday, January 25, to submit your answer via email to mail AT funkandweber DOT com and enter the contest.
Why should you enter? Let me count the ways.
- Solving puzzles keeps the brain sharp.
- Solving puzzles is fun.
- You can invite the kids, grandkids, parents, or pets to help, creating a fun family activity.
- The contest will include a tour of some nifty blogs–besides this one.
- You’ll learn who the new Stitching for Literacy blogger is before non-puzzlers.
- If you play with me, I’ll have more fun and be more likely to offer more contests.
- Welcome our new blogger with enthusiasm.
- Because it’s too rainy, cold, snowy, icy, hot, ___ (fill in the blank) to go outside.
- Everyone who enters will get a coupon to the new Funk & Weber online shop. (I’m throwing my hat over the fence: I have no idea how to create coupons. Now I have to learn!)
- There will be prizes!
Two randomly selected winners from the non-stitcher entrants (you’ll have to identify yourselves as such–I’ll remind you) will win Funk & Weber-made bookmarks. For stitchers, I’m giving away a Going, Going, Gone! baseball bookmark kit and a bookmark-maker’s toolkit with assorted backings, hardware, beads, vinyl protectors, ribbon, stitchbands, and whatever else I think of between now and the day I mail it. To top it off, our new blogger is jumping right in with new pattern pdf for someone.
Details posted on Friday. I hope you’ll be here!
Categories: Needle and ThREAD