hand-stitched bookmarks were collected and donated to schools, libraries, and literacy programs. That makes Kat the winner from the blog contest. Watch for an email coming your way, Kat.
- Funk & Weber Designs Grand Prize, sponsored by Linda K. Stanek: Accents, Inc.
- Funk & Weber Designs First Prize: Arctic Needle
- Funk & Weber Designs Second Prize: Deer Hill Farm Cross Stitching
- Norden Crafts: Where Victoria’s Angels Stitch
- The Gentle Art: One More Stitch
- Picture This Plus: Needle Delights
Heaps of thanks to all the stitchers, shops, manufacturers, and designers who participated or supported the program. I’ll be selecting dates soon for 2008. Children’s Book Week is moving to May, so the 2008 Bookmark Challenge is just a few months away!
Categories: Needle and ThREAD