Welcome, and thanks for participating! This kit contains links to information, ideas, and tools for participating in the Bookmark Challenge. Collect and donate bookmarks to celebrate literacy and needlework. Increase fun and visibility by expanding the event; this kit will show you how.
If it’s not a live link, we’re still working on it. Please let us know what else we might provide to make your participation easier.
- Accepting the Bookmark Challenge: The Basics
- Expanding the Bookmark Challenge
- Printable sign This looks nice on glossy photo or brochure paper.
- Web logo Right click the image to copy or save.
- Printable bag-stuffers
- Text for library or school where bookmarks will be donated
- Advertising copy
- Press release
- Planning calendars
- Customer donation registry